Monday 21 January 2013

Pulp Alley: Boris

Over the weekend Jet and I had our first game of Pulp Alley. I was quite surprised by how fluid and fun the system was. The combination of different dice sizes and fortune cards made the game exciting and strategic. If you would like to find out more of the Pulp Alley rule-set you can check it out here.

Having the Professor the mastermind behind the league, some muscle was needed for protection. The side-kick Boris more then fills that roll.






I created Boris to be focus on the physical aspects of the game, allowing him to deal with all combat situations in Pulp Alley. The combination of "Muscles of Steel" and "Fierce" makes Boris extremely deadly in melee.

After Boris was finished it practically completed my league. I decided to use a dog as a follower, one of which I already had painted for Chaos in Carpathia.


P.s. I should mention that the Professor and his gang did marvelous, winning both games. It was our first try at the system so I suspect, Cap't Grant and his Liberators will be back to foil my evil plans..... 



Thanks for  reading,

Tenz



No comments:

Post a Comment